Farber Telephone Company's Low Income and Disability Services
Our customers can receive affordable phone services as low as
Missouri Universal Service Fund is a state program which is divided into
two sections, low income and disabled.
All of Farber's Lifeline customers receive unlimited local calling minutes.
Farber Telephone Company provides toll calling equal access for all Lifeline
customers to 57 interexchange carriers (IXC's). The rates, terms, and
conditions of their toll carrier offerings are made by the IXCs, not by
Farber Telephone Company.
Low income customers receive both
state and federal funds.
Disabled customers receive only state support.
The discount varies between
$15.75 depending on your method of qualifications.
If you or a dependent residing in your household are receiving benefits from
one or more of the programs listed below, please contact Farber Telephone
Company at 573-249-9800 for more information. The office hours are 8:00 a.m.
to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday though Friday.
*This monthly rate does not include applicable local, 911, state, and federal taxes.
Low Income Programs
- MO HealthNet (f.k.a. Medicaid)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Low income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- National School Free Lunch Program
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- 135% of the Federal Poverty Level
(see application for income thresold requirements)